Walkie-talkie two-way radio repairs
Walkie-talkie repairs in the UK, I fix licensed, digital and PMR licence free handsets. Repairs accepted from individuals, educational institutions, leisure centres, theme parks, pubs, gyms, businesses, and all other users of portable two-way radio equipment. Please click "Sending a Repair" on the navigation menu above, you will be able to see details of what to do in order to send faulty handsets to me for repair or servicing. This is a fixed price, postal service covering the UK. Most makes and models are accepted for repair, including, but not limited to Kenwood, Motorola, Icom, Vertex, Kirisun, Hytera and Opus to mention a few. Happy to repair older analogue radios if you do not want to spend money on new equiupment. Don't bin old faulty or unused walkie-talkies, I am happy to accept these to recycle or use for parts, please give me a call so an arrangement can be made to collect these. Please note: We do not repair base stations or mobile in car two-way radios.
Why use Mike Ashby Comms?
- Mike has 38+ years experience in the communications industry.
- As a sole trader, savings on overheads are passed onto you in the form of lower repair costs.
- You speak directly to me, the person repairing your handheld.
- Honest and unbiased advice regarding repairs and replacement equipment.
- Repairs to older analogue radios undertaken.
- Consumer licence free handset repairs.
This website in managed by myself as and when time permits. Please ask if you want a particular item(s) listed.