This wall light is completely powered by the sun, no wires needed. The solar panel charges the built-in battery during the day. When to sun goes down the motion detector and light are active. Anyone walking within range of the sensor will cause the LED's to light for about twenty seconds.
To ensure maximum charging the unit should be mounted on a south facing wall where possible.
- Outdoor LED wall light with solar panel and PIR motion & light sensors
- Light source: 24x SMD2835 LEDs
- 2 Lighting modes: Off/Sensor
- 180 Lumens output
- 5m Sensor distance
- IP44 Rated housing
- 20 Second auto delay function
- Solar panel, 0.5W (5.5V, 90mA)
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 115x133x48mm